Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Prayer

Dear, Heavenly Father.
                     I think Ive made mistakes again. I need your help. Ive set myself adrift on a vast and lonely ocean. I have set fire to everything I have ever reasoned and cast myself from the shore of that burning island. That IS what you wanted me to do, rite? I understand there is no return. 
                     I hear your voice in claps of thunder and I feel comfort through even the harshest midnite storm. I cannot deny that I am fortunate, none the less.
                     I daydream about the novelty in shallow water. This water that surrounds me, is darker than mortality. This water that surrounds me, is deeper than all comprehension. To truely grasp its depth would mean certain death. 
                     I feel your breath as wind that churns the tides and pushes currents that guide me with care and persission towards a new conscienceness. Fulfillment, peace and happiness await. I believe.
                    Thank you 

1 comment: