Thursday, November 18, 2010

Letting go

Here, I sit in the middle of this wide open ocean. With a full circle of unobstructed horizion, why am I so suprised  by approaching debrise on this ocean or a storm in this sky? Sometimes, I am able to see it in the shrinking distance for days, beforehand. 

I knew this was coming and now that it is here, I believe it has true potential to cause devistation. Im not prepared for this at all. These deepest ocean currents with creatures never imagined. This sky has turned swamp green and jaundiced yellow. Overwhelming fear. 

I have no intention in forcing against this. I am powerless in this wide open ocean. I have no care to brace myself or cling to any piece of this raft, anymore. For what? Preservation? For safety? Comfort?  None if these exist, anymore, out here in this lonely void.

I expect this to be The End. Goodbye.

.  

No comments:

Post a Comment