Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Freedom Dance

Where there used to be something, now, there is nothing. Not even an empty space. Not a mark. Barely a memory. As high as my lungs will allow me to assend, the horizion behind me bares nothing.

All that I left behind has entirely desintigrated. Even my desire for what was, is dead. Also, my raft is nowhere to be found. I really couldnt care less, anymore, if I never recognize anything familiar ever again.


I am a seed from a now-extinct flower, dancing on breezes with Mother Nature towards new and fertile soil to sprout, root and grow. I believe the day will come that she will lay me down in her rich, moist, warm earth and I will grow deep into her again. As though it were our first meeting, new and reborn clean from all shame grown on that God-forsaken island. 

                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment