Friday, September 9, 2011

You cant see the wind, itself. You can only see the effects of its presence.

I've gone swimming in the pacific ocean every day for the past week, now.  The ocean is 3blox away from my house.  Im moving on the 15th of this month.  The ocean is literally across the street from my new place.

Today, when I threw myself into the pacific ocean, I found myself wondering about who else maybe floating in this same enormous body of water.

I feel pure love coming to me like I've never felt before.  She is sending me shooting stars and shrinking the ocean to the size of a teardrop.  This love that is being sent to me is so complete and secure, it envelopes my imagination with clairvoyance and waking dreams.

However, it feels like telepathy into the unknown. I can tell you who I imagine she is. I cannot tell yet with absolute certainty who she is.  But, I think she was in the pacific ocean today.  The waves reminded me of how she dances to PJ Harvey.

No comments:

Post a Comment