Monday, September 5, 2011

Dear Universe.....


Dear Universe,

Thank you for all the love that you so generously give me daily.  In your time, I am always provided for, I know.

I dont desire to break from the rythm of life that has been rewarding me with this constant flow of blessings.  So, if there could be a way to fit my selfish human wishes into The Plan, that would be sooo great :)

My human desire is for the pure and honest true love of a irresistablly beautiful, pleasant, respectful and dedicated woman.  This woman is running to me rite now, from where ever she may be, with arms wide open and full of hope.  She is going to show up on my doorstep, give me a warm hug an' tell me, "Everything is going to be ok".  She will hold my hand and share everything with me.  Without fear or expectation or condition.  Unlimited patience and compassionate acceptance.

Love has taken me to many places and I dont regret, even for a moment, a single choice.  But, maybe this time, love could come blazing a trail straight for me, instead?  

Arite Universe, there ya have it  :)  Of course, no pressure :P  

Thank you,
       Your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment