Thursday, September 29, 2011

You forgot?


Allow me to refresh your memory...

I smoke.  I drink.  I get stoned. 
I forget where I live. 
I have to pay attention and remind myself to eat or it wont happen. 
I have no shame. 
I swear. 
My teeth could use a good cleaning and fixing. 
My clothes are all old and dirty. 
I dont think.  I feel. 
I try to never use the words sorry, should or fault. 
I dont really understand the concepts of time or money. 
I drink my coffee instant, strong, black and no sugar. 
I have afternoon naps. 
I eat leftover scraps. 
I feel alone all the time, even when Im surrounded with people who love me. 
I get along best with animals, the mentally handicapped, children and senior citizens.
I am from an exploded star.
I have no excuse and I refuse to take responsibility for any of this. 
I act like a child who never had a mother or father.
I require alot of constant loving attention.

Remember, now?

No comments:

Post a Comment