Monday, December 6, 2010

Einstein's Laws of....

Warm rushes push me higher. Cool currents drop me lower. Im learning to thrust myself up into the atmosphere and mount air flows. Riding warm winds higher like a geyser. Cruising cool drafts downward like a waterfall. 

From new heights, I can see all storms. Bundles along the horizion like haystacks piled across a prairie field. However, much more dangerous. Ive learned to keep my distance. These hovering masses of electric black have tried to suck me out of the air from a hundred kilometers away or more. I have been, on occasion, knocked suddenly from my hammock of warm pressure to have cold air thrown onto me like a wet blanket and send me plummeting with confusion.

These floating mountains of fury. Intense shots of lightening scratch out in every direction.  Thunder calls to me like a father preparing to administer punishment. Safe passage beyond these tempests is perticular. Subtle movements have drastic effects apon increasing approach. Precise postures are required. I am confidant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment