Thursday, December 2, 2010

Learning to Fly

My power to fly isnt as wonderful as I had imagined. Not at all. At this point, I cant fly any faster than I could walk or swim. It is tremendously strenious and requires my complete, undivided attention. With these realizations, I must now except that land is further than 12weeks away.

I have never used my power to fly before. Sweat and tears fall from my brow and eyes as I continue to attempt altitude. This is absolutely the hardest thing I have ever ventured in my whole entire life. 

 I have no choice but to maintain constant focus on keeping myself  from plunging into the wide open ocean below me. Also, I keep focused on the land that is soo far away, now. I believe it is waiting there for me still. However, the only way it is going to come any closer is if I continue to fly towards it, no matter how slow or painful. It is up to me to use the blessings I have been given to either save my life or let land slip out of sight forever. The choice is mine that I am going to gain strength through practice and eventually reach my hearts one true desire. Land. 

1 comment:

  1. You will baby, just keep your heart open, be humble and honest with yourself. You have the greatest heart.
    I love you

    ReplyDelete