Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happiness is....

Polly doesnt judge me.  Polly accepts me for who I am.  Polly doesnt think there is anything wrong with me.  Polly doesnt become frustrated and annoyed with my unique nature.  Polly prefers me no other way than how I am.  Polly and I want the same things.   Polly doesnt push me away and she doesnt hide.  Polly makes time for me.  Polly shares.  Polly tells me about her day.

Diana, you knew from the moment you laid eyes on Polly that she was going to be a very special part of my life.  So did she and so did I.  Some things are bigger than explanation. 

As well, I knew you would become involved with your boss.  I knew this mainly because you would stay out all nite, not answer your cell phone, come home in the morning wasted drunk and tell me about how your boss wants to sleep with you and you think about sleeping with him, too.

As Polly and I grow closer and deeper every day together,  I wish for you and Chris to find everything your selfish materialistic lil heart ever wanted.  Im sure his expensive lifestyle will please you more than folding my ripped jeans ever could.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I knew it wouldn't last. But glad your happier with a fina chick!

    ReplyDelete