Monday, August 8, 2011

Triangles: Welcome to The New Perspective...

I am a triangle.  Grounded soundly on my broad side. From opposite ends of my line, two points incline towards one another to meet(3points make a triangle).  

Imagine,

You and I are the opposite ends of a line. Above us, in the middle, is Love. As we both reach for Love, we form a triangle.  The further away we make opposite ends, more energy is required to travel a further distance to connect to Love. The further away our line is from Love, the steeper our climb becomes to connect Love.


The same thing happens when 2points that form the baseline become too close.  The incline towards love becomes steeper.  


But, when we lift our line closer to the point of Love, our triangle becomes sturdier. Increasingly unshakable.  When our triangle's stance is wide and Love is close, this triangle formation of energy becomes increasingly solid. 


Prisms.  Spectrum of color.  Light.  Sight.  Perspective.  What direction will I tilt my triangle today?  How will I choose to allow the pure light of Love to refract through my prism?  Will I choose to reveal only certain colors?  Id like to place my triangle in just the right place.  Just the right angle so every color shines together and displays a full, proportionate and wonderful rainbow of life. 


This is a 3D world. Length, height and depth. A line is not 3D.  It is of popular opinion that connections between 2people involve only 2points.  Zero and One. You or me.  Us or them.  It is when we connect to Love that our view is lifted and awakens a truely 3D world.  

No comments:

Post a Comment