Thursday, August 11, 2011

In response,

You say you were never truely in love with me.  No duh!!!  I truely loved you, though.  Even though you cheated on me and lied to me and kept secrets and neglected me, I dont talk trash about you, Diana.  Maybe it is your own guilt that is trying to convince you that I am.  Maybe I should be talking trash about you.  But, all I can do is be thankful.

Yes, thankful.  If you had not kicked me out of Mexico so you could finally fuck your boss, I would not be living in this wonderful city or this awesome condo that looks out over English Bay .  I would not have this amazing job.  I would not be living a life that feels like every day my dreams are coming true.

I check your blog (http://galadiana.blogspot.com/) becuz I hope to read that your life is going well, Diana.  Buenos Aires.  True love.  Your art.  Your passion.  I read your blog becuz I hope to see that, these decisions you've made, are making you as happy as they have made me.

You have influenced my life in ways, I wonder if, you may never understand.  Thank you for so much.  I wish you well.

2 comments:

  1. The reason why I took off the ring I told you i was gonna be buried with is because...well. méxico is big and has lots of people, but that is not always reliable. I know you were going out with this girl even before. You know I didn't fuck my boss, you know that because you know I don't do that, not even with you when I liked you and we had the chance. And I haven't, because I can't just fuck, I never could.
    I found some comfort, because he just happened to be there when I was so wrecked after discovering what I know now. I was a mess, I couldn't fuck even if i wanted.
    I didn't want to tell you this before because many thoughts crossed my mind, Maybe it was better for you to believe that, maybe I would say only more hurtful things out of hurt, and because moving to South was filling my head.
    So this is the last thing I ever gonna write to you. I never got to love you the way you wanted, but I tried, cuz you came to mexico, cuz you loved me, cuz I wanted to believe. You told me you couldn't care less about what I do, then you tell me you read my blog because you wanna know if I'm as happy as you are. I don't know if as happy as you are, but I'am ok, this place is amazing, reminds me of vancouver a bit, but with a latin touch.
    The only thing that makes me feel sick is how bad you made me feel for my decision, when you were dating another girl, and maybe you wanted to stay in México while I was in BA, so you could keep going with your "trips on the metro lines" "and walking around by yourself". We are all liars, but worst lie we can tell is that we are NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Sure. Fine. Whatever you say, I guess. I dont understand the question? What am supposed to say... thanks for sharing? I dont get the point to any of this. Does this mean you are running here (to me) as fast as you can with arms wide open and full of hope? Without fear or shame or expectation? Ok well, whatever this is about... I hope yer happy ;)
    Peace

    ReplyDelete