Monday, August 8, 2011

Polly Part2

Polly is my very close and good friend.  I believe her when she tells me everything is going to be ok.  I trust her becuz she is always honest with me. Never hurtful.  Always gentle.  Polly knows.  Polly understands.  As well, Polly has been the excuse you'd been looking for.  The excuse you needed to explore your fantasies without having to face the shame of throwing away a good man who truely loved you.

Love is the most powerful and abundant resource known to mankind.  More powerful than the sun and more abundant than water.  The only reason a person would not have success with love is becuz she would not step out from her shell to feel the warm sun shine on her bare skin.  She would not strip down naked and jump into the refreshing lake, head-first.

I am a frog, resting on a lillypad and basking in the sunshine.  As I sit and enjoy the scenery, I watch many a princess walk the path that circles this lake.  They are all searching for the same thing.  True love.  The first princess brave enuff to swim out here and give this frog a kiss is going to have a prince on her hands.

Save your breath and your words.  I can barely see you along the waters edge, anymore and I cant hear a word you are saying from out here in the middle of this lake.  Your apology means nothing to me.  Unless you are the princess that is going to swim out here and give me that magic kiss, I couldnt care less about what else you do.




No comments:

Post a Comment